Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

First, sorry for not posting - I've been pretty busy, and there hasn't been that much to post. Mythology came out in the New Poptropica, but I haven't done it yet, and I assume it isn't that different. The Creators are posting the winners of Create Your Dream Island, which you can check out at http://blog.poptropica.com/, as well as other updates. In honor of Mother's Day, I thought I'd design some spring-ish costumes and Mother's Day stuff. I thought of one that I had posted before, but I couldn't find it on the blog, so here it is again:
the old version
the new one - hah I was pretty close without looking at the old one
basically -
  • fairy queen tiara
  • wavy classic hair
  • pop queen green dress
  • flower power flower
  • hummingbird follower
and I also found some other cute spring dresses and stuff: http://poptropicarticles.blogspot.com/2013/03/spring.html
 
let me know if you have any ideas, questions, or anything! I check pretty often, and although I don't have much motivation to write walkthroughs and stuff, if you have a request, I will try to answer it! 

oh, one more thing - survival. atlantis hasn't come out for members yet, but I DID do the first episode of survival. I know I usually post the walkthroughs for islands right away, but survival is one of those islands where if you just walk around and try random stuff, you'll probably figure it out. usually, I always use a walkthrough when I start the islands, but this time, I decided not to. If you haven't done survival yet, I encourage you to try doing it without a walkthrough first! Just by walking around and experimenting, you can get pretty far! That's why I haven't posted a walkthrough yet, but let me know if you really want one, and I'll type up the basics of what to do and find.

that's all for now! once again, let me know if you have any questions or want or need ANYTHING, and hopefully i'll be posting more often :) i know now that the new poptropica has customization, there's a lot more opportunities for costumes, but I haven't gone through them yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment