Saturday, March 22, 2014

Survival Island

This island isn't out for non-members yet, but I figured I'd make a costume anyways :) This looks survival-ish, don't you think? If you have any other ideas, let me know!
Sorry boys, I didn't make a picture for you, but I've got lots of ideas! I'm just gonna list them all and you can make whatever combos you want, but I find it helpful to have a picture what I'm customizing haha

Girls:
  • ponytail/bangs, or whatever wavy hair you want. I just thought having my hair "out of the way" would be good for survival
  • classic lips
  • bag, if you want - you can customize it from lightninggirl20 right now or one of the guys on Main St on Skullduggery is wearing it
  • top - you can customize it from me right now (and after the island has come out to non-members, you can customize it from my photos) it's also in the closet of anya2841
  • other tops - any cute adventure-ish tops, I like the ones on the girls in Skullduggery and Astro Knights who are wearing old fashioned dresses
  • classic white skirt
  • any other pants if you want - classic pants or vampire girl pants
  • belts if you want, but then you can't wear the bag
Boys:
  • see above for other ideas, because most of them work for both genders
  • classic hair, lips, pants, etc
  • pirate/adventure-ish shirts and pants
  • pilot next to the plane on Nabooti island (go left)
  • boys on Skullduggery and Astro-Knights



No comments:

Post a Comment